Viola Augusta Sullivan1
#5260, (1 August 1944-9 August 1983)
|Birth*||1 AUG 1944 ||Viola Augusta Sullivan was born on 1 AUG 1944 at McLennan, Texas, USA.1 |
|Marriage*||14 AUG 1966 ||She married Karl Morris Reynolds James, son of Norman Reynolds James and Harriet Maud Morris, on 14 AUG 1966 at Bryan, Brazos, Texas, USA.2 |
|Divorce*||15 OCT 1971 ||Viola Augusta Sullivan and Karl Morris Reynolds James were divorced on 15 OCT 1971 at Wood County, Texas, USA.3 |
|Death*||9 AUG 1983 ||Viola Augusta Sullivan died on 9 AUG 1983 at Chalk Bluff, McLennan, Texas, USA, aged 39.4 |
|Burial*|| ||She was buried at Moore Cemetery, Chalk Bluff, McLennan, Texas, USA.5,6 |
|Married Name||14 AUG 1966 ||Her married name was James.1 |
|Employment*||1982 ||She was employed as Major, USAF.7 |
- [S59] USPRI, birth, McLennan County, parents Godfrey Robert Sullivan & Viola Benford Wallace; Texas birth register; 1944.
- [S59] USPRI, marriage; Karl Reynolds James, 27, & Viola Augusta Sullivan, 22, Brazos, Texas marriage register; 1966.
- [S59] USPRI, divorce; Karl RJames, 32, & Viola James, 27, Brazos, Texas divorce register; 1971; no children.
- [S52] US Social Security records, death, 9 Aug 1983, SSN 454-64-2331, Texas.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, findagrave.com.
- [S66] Obit., Viola Augusta Sullivan James was the daughter of Godfrey Robert Sullivan and Viola Benford Wallace. She married Karl Reynolds James August 14, 1966 at Brazos, Texas. Viola enlisted in the United States Air Force on January 12, 1975.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, findagrave.com, includes her rank.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016