#5270, (March 1852-June 1921)
|Birth*||MAR 1852 ||William Jones was born in MAR 1852 at Mitcham, Surrey, England.1 |
|Marriage*||17 APR 1878 ||He married Ellen Fanny Streatfield, daughter of James Streatfield and Eliza Stacey, on 17 APR 1878 at St Peter, Croydon, Surrey, England.2 |
|Death*||JUN 1921 ||William Jones died in JUN 1921 at Reigate, Surrey, England, aged 69.3 |
|Burial*||13 JUN 1921 ||He was buried on 13 JUN 1921 at St Mary Magdalene, Reigate, Surrey, England.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at Croydon Road, Mitcham, Surrey, England.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Ellen Fanny Streatfield lived at 10 Bullen Street, Battersea, Surrey, England.6 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1891 ||The occupation of William Jones was 'Publican.7' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Ellen Fanny Streatfield lived at "Bedford Arms", 1 Peel Place, Brighton, Sussex, England, together with Lilian M Jones.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Jones and Ellen Fanny Streatfield lived at 102 Cromwell Road, Reigate, Surrey, England, together with Lilian M Jones.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||William Jones and Ellen Fanny Streatfield lived at 22 Grove Road, Redhill, Surrey, England.9 |
|Residence||1920 ||William Jones lived at Netherine Asylum, Merstham, Surrey, England.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1852, vol 2a 144.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Ellen Streatfield, 20, father James, & William Jones, 26, father William, St Peters, Croydon, no 71, p 36.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Reigate, Surrey, Jun 1921, vol 2a 209.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, William Jones, St Mary, Reigate, no 673, p 85. from Netherine Asylum, Mersham.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with parents William & Ann & 4 siblings.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, says no children!
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016