#5309, (26 January 1888-3 August 1988)
|Birth*||26 JAN 1888 ||Centenary Day was born on 26 JAN 1888 at Carcoar, NSW, Australia.1,3 |
|Marriage*||1911 ||She married Arthur Gordon Malcolm in 1911 at Lithgow, NSW, Australia.4 |
|Death*||3 AUG 1988 ||Centenary Day died on 3 AUG 1988 at Chesalon Nursing Home, Nowra, NSW, Australia, aged 100.5 |
|Burial*||5 AUG 1988 ||She was buried on 5 AUG 1988 at Shoalhaven Memorial Gardens & Cemetery, Nowra, NSW, Australia.6 |
|Name Variation|| ||She was also known as Teen. |
|Married Name||1911 ||Her married name was Malcolm.4 |
|Residence*||1937 ||She and Arthur Gordon Malcolm lived at 38 Addison Street, Goulburn, NSW, Australia, together with Jean Margaret Malcolm.7 |
|Residence||1949 ||Centenary Day lived at 61 Edward Street, Bondi, Sydney, NSW, Australia.8 |
|Residence*||1963 ||She lived at Farm 803, Leeton, NSW, Australia.9 |
|Residence||1972 ||She lived at 2 Waratah Street, Wagga Wagga, NSW, Australia.10 |
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, birth; Centenary Day, parents Harry & Louisa, Carcoar, NSW 1888, no 18295.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, listed as living brother on birth certificate for Thomas Gattrell Day, Cowra, NSW 1899/011462, no 43.
- [S66] Obit., in Nowra paper, 1983.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Arthur G Malcolm & Centenary Day, Lithgow, NSW, 1911, no 13532.
- [S122] Newspaper records, Death notice; Malcolm, Centenary, wife of Arthur Gordon Malcolm, etc, aged 100, Nowra. Sydny Morning Herald, Thursday, 4 Aug 1988, p 32.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, findagrave.com, #152872202. birth & death dates.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Goulburn subdivision, 1937, p 93.
- [S121] Australian Census, NSW, Phillip, Bondi, 1949, p 7.
- [S121] Australian Census, NSW, Riverina, Leeton, 1963, p 61.
- [S121] Australian Census, NSW, Farrer, Turvey Park, 1972, p 25.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016