Emily Fanny Jackson1
#5356, (March 1881-September 1961)
|Birth*||MAR 1881 ||Emily Fanny Jackson was born in MAR 1881 at Horton Kirby, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1904 ||She married George Bennett in DEC 1904 at Dartford, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||SEP 1961 ||Emily Fanny Jackson died in SEP 1961 at Dartford, Kent, aged 80.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with John Dawson Jackson and Emily Streatfield at Dean Bottom Cottages, Horton Kirby, Kent, England, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jackson, William Charles Jackson and Emma Eliza Jackson.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Emily Fanny Jackson lived with John Dawson Jackson and Emily Streatfield at 4 New Road, Horton Kirby, Kent, England, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jackson, William Charles Jackson, Emma Eliza Jackson and George Eli Jackson.6 |
|Married Name||DEC 1904 ||Her married name was Bennett.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Emily Fanny Jackson lived at Gravesend Hospital, Bath Street, Gravesend, Kent, England.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1881, vol 2a 473.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, birth place & date.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Bennett & Emily Fannie (or Francis) Jackson, Strood, Kent, Oct-Dec 1904, vol 2a 1252.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 81, Dartford, Kent, Sep 1961, vol 5b 335.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, a patient, married.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016