Leonard Keith Berg1
#5396, (24 December 1922-31 December 2004)
|Birth*||24 DEC 1922 ||Leonard Keith Berg was born on 24 DEC 1922 at Blayney, NSW, Australia.1 |
|Marriage*||1951 ||He married Betty Linda Garlick in 1951 at Five Dock, Sydney, NSW, Australia.2 |
|Death*||31 DEC 2004 ||Leonard Keith Berg died on 31 DEC 2004 at Nowra, NSW, Australia, aged 82.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||22 SEP 1942 ||He began military service on 22 SEP 1942 at Cowra, NSW, Australia.4 |
|Milit-End*||18 JUN 1946 ||He ended military service on 18 JUN 1946 at Sydney, NSW, Australia.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||1949 ||He lived with Leonard Philip Berg and Elsie May McDonald at 57 Vaux Street, Cowra, NSW, Australia.5 |
|Employment*||1949 ||Leonard Keith Berg was employed as Journalist.6 |
|Residence*||1958 ||He and Betty Linda Garlick lived at 31 Alpha Road, Woy Woy, NSW, Australia.7 |
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, subdivision Cowra, 1949, page 5. Living with parents, inferred birth date.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, marriage; Leonard Keith Berg & Betty Linda Garlick, Five Dock, NSW 1951, no 25790.
- [S122] Newspaper records, Death notice, South Coast Register & Sydney Morning Herald, Jan 2005.
- [S38] Australian War Memorial .pdf copies of original typed records.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, subdivision Cowra, 1949, page 5.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, subdivision Cowra, 1949, page 5. Living with parents..
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, subdivision Woy Woy, 1958, page 10. Leonard Keith & Betty Linda.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016