#5470, (10 November 1883-September 1921)
|Birth*||10 NOV 1883 ||Henry Rawlings was born on 10 NOV 1883 at Islington, Middlesex, England.1,2 |
|Baptism||22 JAN 1888 ||He was baptized on 22 JAN 1888 at St Mary the Virgin, Islington, Middlesex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||14 JUN 1908 ||He married Emma Lily Streatfield, daughter of William Streatfield and Ann Bachelor, on 14 JUN 1908 at St Martin, Islington, Middlesex, England, witnessed by Thomas Stratfield and Harriet Odell.3,4 |
|Death*||SEP 1921 ||Henry Rawlings died in SEP 1921 at Headington, Oxfordshire, England, aged 37.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Newspaper cyclist & seller.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emma Lily Streatfield lived at 34 Barter Road, Islington, Middlesex, England, together with Charles Rawlings.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Henry Rawlings, parents Charles & Priscilla, St Mary, Islington, no 1837, p 230.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington, London, Oct-Dec 1883, vol 1b 421.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Henry Rawlings, 24, father Charles, & Emma Stratfield, 22, father William (dec.), St Martin, Islington no 273, p 137.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emma Stratfield & Henry Rawlings, Islington, London, Apr-Jun 1908, vol 1b 507.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 38, Headington, Oxon., Sep 1921, vol 3a 915.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, place & age.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016