|Birth*||1881 ||Richard Simmons was born in 1881 at Islington, Middlesex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||17 MAR 1901 ||He married Rose Streatfield, daughter of William Streatfield and Ann Bachelor, on 17 MAR 1901 at St Peter's Church, Islington, Middlesex, England.1,2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Richard Simmons and Rose Streatfield lived at 30 Hanover Street, Islington, Middlesex, England.3 |
|Employment*||1902 ||Richard Simmons was employed as carpenter.4 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Richard Simmons, 19, father Richard (dec.), & Rose Stratfield, 20, father William (dec.) St Peters, Islington, no 185, p 98.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Rose Stratfield & Richard Simmons, Islington, London, Jan-Mar 1901, vol 1b 352.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, on dau. baptismal record.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Lilian Rose Simmons, parents Richard & Rose, St Bartholemew, Islington, London, no 655178, p 69.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Richard William Simmons, parents Richard & Rose, St Luke Old Street, London, no 678, p 76.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016