Mary Ann Smith Ball1
|Birth*||1870 ||Mary Ann Smith Ball was born in 1870 at Balham, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1887 ||She married William Howick, son of William Howick and Ann Lane, in SEP 1887 at Staines, Middlesex, England.1 |
|Death*||1959 ||Mary Ann Smith Ball died in 1959 at 1a Fielding Avenue, Twickenham, Middlesex, England.2 |
|Married Name||SEP 1887 ||Her married name was Howick.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She and William Howick lived at Mill Cottage, Shirley Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Cecil William Howick.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Mary Ann Smith Ball and William Howick lived at 35 Neil Road, Preston, Sussex, England, together with Cecil William Howick.4 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Mary Ann Smith Ball and William Howick lived at 31 Havelock Road, Preston, Sussex, England, together with Cecil William Howick.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||1934 ||Mary Ann Smith Ball lived with Cecil William Howick and Ethel Frances C Tamkin at Twickenham, Middlesex, together with William Howick.6 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; William Howick & Mary Ann S Ball, Staines, Middlesex, Jul-Sep 1887, vol 3a 4.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London, Electoral Register, 1961. Twickenham South, p3 not in register.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London, Electoral Register, 1934. Twickenham South, p42f-9.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016