#5726, (1893-3 October 1973)
|Birth*||1893 ||Lillie Smith was born in 1893 at Croydon, Surrey, England.1 |
|Marriage*||30 SEP 1918 ||She married Frank John Balcombe, son of Frank John Balcombe and Ellen Sarah Lane, on 30 SEP 1918 at St James' Church, Croydon, Surrey, England, witnessed by Dinah Elizabeth Balcombe.1 |
|Death*||3 OCT 1973 ||Lillie Smith died on 3 OCT 1973 at Frankston, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.2 |
|Married Name||30 SEP 1918 ||Her married name was Balcombe.1 |
|Residence*||APR 1921 ||She and Frank John Balcombe lived at 7 Salisbury Road, South Norwood, London, England, together with Rodney Maurice Balcombe and Douglas Hector Balcombe.3 |
|Emigration*||5 MAY 1921 ||Lillie Smith and Frank John Balcombe emigrated on 5 MAY 1921 from South Norwood, London.3 |
|Residence||1942 ||Lillie Smith and Frank John Balcombe lived at Point Nepean Street, Cheltenham, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, together with Douglas Hector Balcombe.4 |
|Residence||1968 ||Lillie Smith and Frank John Balcombe lived at 76 RSL Village, Morabbin, Melbourne, VIC, Australia.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Frank John Balcombe, 23, father Frank John Thomas, & Lillie Smith, 24, father Esau, St James, Croydon, no 322, p 161.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death; Frankston, VIC, father Esau Smith, 1973, rn 24034.
- [S61] Passengers, Family on P&O SS Commonwealth, London to Australia, 5 May 1921.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Victoria, 1942, Cheltenham, Henty, p 4.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Victoria, 1968, Morabbin, Hotham, p 8.
- [S61] Passengers, as passenger, age 2 with parents on P&O SS Commonwealth, London to Australia, 5 May 1921.
- [S61] Passengers, as passenger, age 1 with parents on P&O SS Commonwealth, London to Australia, 5 May 1921.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016