#5774, (December 1881-28 May 1962)
|Birth*||DEC 1881 ||Mabel Hasted was born in DEC 1881 at Privett, Hampshire, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||12 FEB 1882 ||She was baptized on 12 FEB 1882 at Holy Trinity Church, Privett, Hampshire, EnglandG.2 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Slade Farm, Rogate, Sussex, EnglandG.3 |
|Married Name||MAR 1910 ||Her married name was Lane.4 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1910 ||She married John Alexander Lane, son of Jesse Lane and Mary Elizabeth Ayling, in MAR 1910 at Rogate, Sussex, EnglandG.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Mabel Hasted and John Alexander Lane lived at Rogate, SussexG.5 |
|Death*||28 MAY 1962 ||Mabel Hasted died on 28 MAY 1962 at Rock Cottage, Rogate, Sussex, EnglandG, aged 80.6,7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Petersfield, Hants., Jan-Mar 1882, vol 2c 149.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Mabel Hasted, parents James & Mary Ann, Privett, Hants., 6359103.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with parents, James & Mary Ann, & brother Charles.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mabel Hasted & John Alexander Lane, Midhurst, Sussex, Jan-Mar 1910, vol 2b 719.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with brother James Hasted.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 80, Midhurst, Kent, Jun 1962, vol 5h 653.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; probate to Mabel Florence Doreen Haywood & Christina Beattie Thomas, mw.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Midhurst, Sussex., Jan-Mar 1915, vol 2b 647. mother Hasted.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Midhurst, Sussex., Apr-Jun 1917, vol 2b 506. mother Hasted.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016