Henry Barnaby Graves1
#5781, (14 October 1885-22 October 1951)
|Birth*||14 OCT 1885 ||Henry Barnaby Graves was born on 14 OCT 1885 at Croydon, Surrey, England.1 |
|Baptism||6 DEC 1885 ||He was baptized on 6 DEC 1885 at St John the Baptist, Croydon, Surrey, England.2 |
|Marriage*||5 DEC 1908 ||He married Emma Sarah Jane Lane, daughter of Jesse Lane and Mary Elizabeth Ayling, on 5 DEC 1908 at Croydon, Surrey.3 |
|Death*||22 OCT 1951 ||Henry Barnaby Graves died on 22 OCT 1951 at The Shrublands Nursing Home, Croydon, Surrey, England, aged 66.1,4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Emma Sarah Jane Lane lived at 29 Abbey Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Mary Elizabeth Ayling.5 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Henry Barnaby Graves was 'House decorator.5' |
|Residence||1935 ||He and Emma Sarah Jane Lane lived at 27 Iberian Avenue, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Ivy Mabel Graves and John Eric Graves.6 |
|Residence*||1951 ||Henry Barnaby Graves lived at 29 Iberian Avenue, Wallington, Surrey, England.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1885, vol 2a 241.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Henry Barnaby Graves, parents James & Emily Georgina, St John, Croydon, no 633, p 81.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Henry Barnaby Graves & Emma Sarah J Lane, Croydon, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1908, vol 2a 665.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Surrey Electoral registers, Mitcham, Beddington, 1935, p 25.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Oct-Dec 1911, vol 2a 481, mother Lane.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1914, vol 2a 494, mother Lane.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016