Maisie Evelyn Cook1
#5784, (1 May 1911-September 1981)
|Birth*||1 MAY 1911 ||Maisie Evelyn Cook was born on 1 MAY 1911 at Croydon, Surrey, England.1 |
|Baptism||9 JUL 1911 ||She was baptized on 9 JUL 1911 at St Augustine's Church, Croydon, Surrey, England.2 |
|Marriage*||18 APR 1936 ||She married John Eric Graves, son of Henry Barnaby Graves and Emma Sarah Jane Lane, on 18 APR 1936 at Croydon, Surrey.3 |
|Death*||SEP 1981 ||Maisie Evelyn Cook died in SEP 1981 at Chichester, Sussex, England, aged 70.4 |
|Employment*||APR 1936 ||She was employed as hairdresser.5 |
|Married Name||18 APR 1936 ||Her married name was Graves.3 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1911, vol 2a 266.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Maisie Evelyn Cook, parents Archibald & Florence, St Augustine, S Croydon, no 73, p 10.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; John Eric Graves, 22, father Henry Barnaby, & Maisie Evelyn Cook, 24, father Archibald, St Peter, Croydon, no 129, p 65.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 70, Chichester, Sussex, Sep 1981, vol 18 1253.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage certificate.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Surrey mid E, Jan-Mar 1940, vol 2a 449. mother Cook.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016