William James Singleton1
#5920, (December 1856-20 March 1934)
|Birth*||DEC 1856 ||William James Singleton was born in DEC 1856 at Sturminster Marshall, Dorset, EnglandG.1 |
|Baptism||4 JAN 1857 ||He was baptized on 4 JAN 1857 at Sturminster Marshall, DorsetG.2 |
|Marriage*||2 MAR 1897 ||He married Martha Bettles, daughter of William Bettles and Mary Ann Joyce, on 2 MAR 1897 at All Saints, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, EnglandG, witnessed by Priscilla Bettles and Thomas Bettles.1 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||William James Singleton was employed as carter.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Martha Bettles lived at Denmark Road, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with William Bertie Singleton.4 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||William James Singleton was employed as brewers horsefeeder.5 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Martha Bettles lived at 39 Denmark Road, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with William Bertie Singleton, Florence Mary Singleton, Edith Elsie Singleton and Annie May Singleton.5 |
|Death*||20 MAR 1934 ||William James Singleton died on 20 MAR 1934 at Poole, DorsetG, aged 77.6,7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Martha Bettles, 29, father William, & William James Singleton, 39, widower, father George, All Saints, Peterborough, no 70. p 35.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., William James Singleton, parents George & Mary, Sturminster Marshall, Dorset. no 167, p 23.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with son Charles G, 14, from 1st marriage.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Poole, Dorset, Mar 1934, vol 5a 341.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 2.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016