#5968, (July 1854-10 March 1905)
|Birth*||JUL 1854 ||Sophia Boyall was born in JUL 1854 at Ailesworth, Northamptonshire, England.2,3 |
|Baptism||13 AUG 1854 ||She was baptized on 13 AUG 1854 at St Kyneburgha's Church, Castor, Northamptonshire, England.4 |
|Marriage*||26 JUL 1899 ||She married Thomas Bettles, son of William Bettles and Mary Ann Joyce, on 26 JUL 1899 at All Saints Cathedral, Wakefield, Yorkshire, England, witnessed by Priscilla Bettles.1 |
|Death*||10 MAR 1905 ||Sophia Boyall died on 10 MAR 1905 at Paston, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, aged 50.5 |
|Burial*||13 MAR 1905 ||She was buried on 13 MAR 1905 at All Saints Church, Paston, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at North Street Vicarage, Standground, Huntingdonshire, England.6 |
|Married Name||26 JUL 1899 ||Her married name was Bettles.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She and Thomas Bettles lived at Dogsthorpe, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Bettles, father William, & Sophia Boyall, father William, All Saints, Wakefield, Yorks., no 258, p 129.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Peterborough, Northnts., Jul-Sep 1854, vol 3b 193.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Sophia Boyall, parents William & Mary, Castor, Northants, no 643, p 81.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., parents Willam & Mary, Castor, Northants, no 643, p 81.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Sophia Bettles, age 48, Paston Lane, Paston, Northants.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, in Fuller household as Cook.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016