#6008, (December 1882-3 November 1950)
|Birth*||DEC 1882 ||Herbert Redgate was born in DEC 1882 at Derby, Derbyshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||20 SEP 1906 ||He married Gladys Ethel Slack on 20 SEP 1906 at Derby, Derbyshire.3 |
|Marriage||JUN 1922 ||Herbert Redgate married Nellie Owen in JUN 1922 at Macclesfield, Cheshire, England.4 |
|Death*||3 NOV 1950 ||Herbert Redgate died on 3 NOV 1950 at 8 Regent Avenue, Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, aged 67.5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with William Redgate and Ada Bettles at 6 Penny Long Lane, Derby, Derbyshire, England, together with Elizabeth Redgate and Harry Redgate.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Herbert Redgate lived with William Redgate and Ada Bettles at 9 Redshaw Street, Derby, Derbyshire, England, together with Elizabeth Redgate and Harry Redgate.8 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Herbert Redgate was employed as Surgical bandage maker.9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Gladys Ethel Slack lived at More Lane, Station Road, Mickleover, Derby, Derbyshire, England.10 |
|Residence*||1939 ||Herbert Redgate and Nellie Owen lived at Macclesfield, Cheshire, together with Gladys Mary Redgate.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Derby, Derbys., Oct-Dec 1882, vol 7b 527.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, date & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Herbert Redgate, 23, father William, & Gladys Ethel Slack, 32, father William, St Alkmund's, Derby, fhl 2081314.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Herbert Redgate & Nelly Owen, Macclesfield, Cheshire, Apr-Jun 1922, vol 8a 314.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 68, Macclesfield, Cheshire, Dec 1950, vol 10a 378.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place; to Nellie Redgate, widow & Gladys Mary Redgate.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with father-in-law, William Slack.
- [S124] 1939 census, Colin Wood's research.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016