#6009, (June 1887-9 March 1920)
|Birth*||JUN 1887 ||Harry Redgate was born in JUN 1887 at Derby, Derbyshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||24 MAR 1912 ||He married Mabel Alice Haggan on 24 MAR 1912 at Shardlow, Derbyshire, England.3 |
|Death*||9 MAR 1920 ||Harry Redgate died on 9 MAR 1920 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England, aged 32.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with William Redgate and Ada Bettles at 6 Penny Long Lane, Derby, Derbyshire, England, together with Elizabeth Redgate and Herbert Redgate.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Harry Redgate lived with William Redgate and Ada Bettles at 9 Redshaw Street, Derby, Derbyshire, England, together with Elizabeth Redgate and Herbert Redgate.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Harry Redgate lived with John Bettles at New Street, Ockbrook, Derbyshire, England, together with Ada Bettles and William Bettles.7 |
|Milit-Beg*||20 SEP 1914 ||Harry Redgate began military service on 20 SEP 1914 at Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England.8 |
|Milit-End*||1919 ||He ended military service in 1919 at Worksop, Nottinghamshire.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Derby, Derbys., Apr-Jun 1887, vol 7b 552.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, date & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Harry Redgate & Mabel A Haggan, Shardlow, Derbys., Mar 1912, vol 7b 612.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 32, Nottingham, Notts., Mar 1920, vol 7b 328.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, in house of dau Ada Redgate & her son Harry Redgate, age 22.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, Redgate, Harry, Pte., 303-647. Notts & Derbyshire Regt.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, Redgate, Harry, Pte., 2575. Notts & Derbyshire Regt. discharge date not clear, served in France. records damaged by fire.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Shardlow, Derbys., Oct-Dec 1912, vol 7b 1078. mother Haggan.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016