Edna Lavinia Florence Bettles1
#6034, (23 May 1913-12 September 2002)
|Birth*||23 MAY 1913 ||Edna Lavinia Florence Bettles was born on 23 MAY 1913 at Perth, WA, Australia.1 |
|Death*||12 SEP 2002 ||She died on 12 SEP 2002 at Morrisset, NSW, Australia, aged 89.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||1918 ||She lived with Ada Leila Rogers at 26 Hanover Street, North Perth, WA, Australia, together with Eileen Ada Bettles and Herbert Frederick Bettles.1 |
|Occupation*||1937 ||The occupation of Edna Lavinia Florence Bettles was 'Dressmaker.3' |
|Residence*||1937 ||She lived at 7 Waylen Street, Guildford, Swan, WA, Australia.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||30 MAY 1942 ||She began military service on 30 MAY 1942 at Guildford, WA, Australia.1 |
|Milit-End*||8 AUG 1944 ||She ended military service on 8 AUG 1944 at Perth, WA, Australia.1 |
|Education*||4 DEC 1952 || From 4 DEC 1952 Edna Lavinia Florence Bettles was educated at Morisset, NSW, Australia.4 |
|Residence||1968 ||She lived at Mental Hospital, Morisset, NSW, Australia.5 |
- [S38] Australian War Memorial .pdf copies of original typed records.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, from cemetary record. Cooranbong Adventist Cemetary.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, WA, Swan, Guildford, 1937, p 10.
- [S50] Official communication, Certified as General Nurse, no 25/29 61125 Section 9(1)b.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, NSW, Robertson, Morisset, 1968, p 4.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016