Robert Henry Newbon1
#6204, (September 1895-December 1964)
|Birth*||SEP 1895 ||Robert Henry Newbon was born in SEP 1895 at Northampton, Northamptonshire, England.1,2 |
|Baptism||20 OCT 1895 ||He was baptized on 20 OCT 1895 at All Saints Church, Northampton, Northamptonshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1923 ||He married Margaret Newberry in DEC 1923 at Northampton, Northamptonshire.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1964 ||Robert Henry Newbon died in DEC 1964 at Northampton, Northamptonshire, aged 69.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Robert Newbon and Thirza Annie Diamond at 39 Hazlewood Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, England, together with Florence Diamond Newbon, Winifred Thirza Newbon and Alice Mary Cumberland.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Robert Henry Newbon lived with Robert Newbon and Thirza Annie Diamond at Northampton, Northamptonshire, together with Anne Bettles, Winifred Thirza Newbon and Florence Diamond Newbon.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Robert Henry Newbon was employed as Board of Trade ( Junior Clerk.)7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt; Robert Henry Newbon, parents Robert & Thirza Annie, All Saints, Northampton, no 1584, p 198.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Northampton, Jul-Sep 1895, vol 3b 73.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Robert H Newbon & Margaret Newberry, Northampton, Oct-Dec 1923, vol 3b 174.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 69, Northampton, Dec 1964, vol 3b 631.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, also Charlotte Diamond, Thirza's mother.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, also Thirza's mother.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016