Annie Elizabeth Woodward1
#6291, (June 1877-March 1941)
|Birth*||JUN 1877 ||Annie Elizabeth Woodward was born in JUN 1877 at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, England.1 |
|Baptism||1 JUL 1877 ||She was baptized on 1 JUL 1877 at All Saints Church, Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, England.2 |
|Death*||MAR 1941 ||She died in MAR 1941 at Northampton, Northamptonshire, England, aged 63.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Michael Woodward and Catherine Todd at Church Street, Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, England, together with Anne Woodward and George Woodward.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Annie Elizabeth Woodward lived with Michael Woodward and Catherine Todd at Easton on the Hill, Northamptonshire, together with Anne Woodward.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Annie Elizabeth Woodward lived at Wimborne St Giles, Dorset, England.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||She was employed as Parlour Maid.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at Dunchurch, Warwickshire, England.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1877, vol 7a 231.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt., Annie Elizabeth Woodward, mother Mary Elizabeth Woodward, All Saints, Easton, no 1155, p 145.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 65, Northampton, Mar 1941, vol 3b 104.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with Annie E 13, and Lillian M Woodward, 2, granddaughters.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, Parlour Maid, servant, Rev F Barker household.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, servant, Neilson household.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016