#6501, (1806-21 September 1855)
|Birth*||1806 ||James Harding was born in 1806 at Rye, Sussex, England.1 |
|Marriage*||14 SEP 1833 ||He married Mary Cheeseman, daughter of Thomas Cheeseman and Elizabeth Wansbury, on 14 SEP 1833 at Brasted, Kent, England.1 |
|Death*||21 SEP 1855 ||James Harding died on 21 SEP 1855.2 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||He was employed as Agricultural Labourer.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Mary Cheeseman lived at Botany Bay, Keston, Kent, England, together with George Harding, Mary Harding, Elizabeth Harding, Anne Harding, Alfred Harding, Charles Harding and Charlotte Harding.3 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mary Cheeseman & James Harding, Brasted, Kent, fhl 1469315.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1855, vol 2a 128.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Emily Harding, parents James & Mary, Keston, Kent, fn 992525.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016