John Ridd Newton1
#6533, (September 1907-8 August 1985)
|Birth*||SEP 1907 ||John Ridd Newton was born in SEP 1907 at Invercargill, Otago, South Island, New Zealand.2 |
|Marriage*||1928 ||He married Evelyn Thelma Douglas, daughter of William Henry Douglas and Caroline Ellen Towersey, in 1928 at North Island, New Zealand.3 |
|Death*||8 AUG 1985 ||John Ridd Newton died on 8 AUG 1985 at Auckland, North Island, New Zealand, aged 77.1 |
|Burial*||11 AUG 1985 ||He was buried on 11 AUG 1985 at North Shore Memorial Park, Auckland, North Island, New Zealand.1 |
|Employment*||JUN 1942 ||He was employed as Barman.4 |
|Residence*||1957 ||He and Evelyn Thelma Douglas lived at 16 Newhaven Terrace, Mairangi Bay, Auckland, North Island, New Zealand.5 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, findagrave.com, # 171836736. death & burial. North Shore Memorial Park, Auckland, NZ. both John Ridd, Thtelma Evelyn & dau Carol Laura & husband.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, birth index, John Rid Newton, Invercargill, NZ, Jul-Sep 1907, fn 4296.
- [S29] Email from, from Ron Stretton of NZ, a descendant; 20/7/2010.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, NZ WW2 Ballot Lists, 1942, Auckland.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, Auckland Electoral Register, 1957, p 212, Waitemata.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016