Edith Lilian Ashenden1
#7103, (22 June 1881-June 1977)
|Birth*||22 JUN 1881 ||Edith Lilian Ashenden was born on 22 JUN 1881 at Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||14 AUG 1881 ||She was baptized on 14 AUG 1881 at Christ Church, Milton-next-Gravesend, Kent, England.3 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1911 ||She married Clarence Burney Bishopp in DEC 1911 at Faversham, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||JUN 1977 ||Edith Lilian Ashenden died in JUN 1977 at Canterbury, Kent, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Samuel Ashenden and Martha Ann Hodge at 13 Trafalgar Road, Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Mary Jane Ashenden, Thomas Henry Ashenden and Amy Elizabeth Ashenden.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Edith Lilian Ashenden was employed as Draper's assistant.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 531 Barking Road, West Ham, Essex, England.8 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 2 Court Street, Faversham, Kent, England.9 |
|Married Name||DEC 1911 ||Her married name was Bishopp.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Gravesend, Kent, Jul-Sep 1881, vol 2a 470.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt; Edith Lilian Ashenden, parents Samuel & Martha Ann, Christchurch, Milton, fhl 1469435.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edith L Ashenden & Clarence B Bishopp, Faversham, Kent, Oct-Dec 1911, vol 2a 2105.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 96, Canterbury, Kent, Jun 1977, vol 16 0110.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with John Ward, Draper.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with John Ward family as servant.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, Household of William Roberson, Draper.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016