Sarah Wansbury Hayman1
#7131, (June 1839-March 1910)
|Birth*||JUN 1839 ||Sarah Wansbury Hayman was born in JUN 1839 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle at Square Brick Yard, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Fanny Hayman, James Hayman, Edward Hayman and Emily Wansbury Hayman.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Sarah Wansbury Hayman lived with Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle at Cadlocks, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas Wansbury, William Wansbury, Alfred Wansbury and Emily Wansbury Hayman.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Sarah Wansbury Hayman lived with Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle at Halstead, KentG, together with Thomas Wansbury, William Wansbury, Alfred Wansbury and Emily Wansbury Hayman.5 |
|Married Name||30 JUN 1867 ||Her married name was Collis.6 |
|Marriage*||30 JUN 1867 ||Sarah Wansbury Hayman married John Anthony Douglas Collis on 30 JUN 1867 at Emmanuel Church, Camberwell, Surrey, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Sarah Wansbury Hayman and John Anthony Douglas Collis lived at 11 Dane Street, Finsbury, London, EnglandG, together with Emily Esther Collis and Amelia Collis.7 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of Sarah Wansbury Hayman was 'Boot Shop Keeper.8' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at 110 High Street, Islington, London, EnglandG, together with Frank Collis and Amelia Collis.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1910 ||Sarah Wansbury Hayman died in MAR 1910 at Braintree, Essex, EnglandG, aged 70.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sarah Wansbury Hayman, Sevenoaks, Kent, Apr-Jun 1839, vol 5 383.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & birth.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, Thomas Wansbury & Ann Hayman living at same address.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage, John Collis, father John, & Sarah Wansbury Hayman, father Thomas Wansbury, Emmanuel Church, Camberwell, no 278, p 189.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 72, Braintree, Essex, Jan-Mar 1910, vol 4a 463.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016