William John Harlow1
#7138, (September 1869-March 1932)
|Birth*||SEP 1869 ||William John Harlow was born in SEP 1869 at Poplar, London, England.2 |
|Marriage*||5 AUG 1894 ||He married Catherine Agnes Wansbury, daughter of Thomas Wansbury and Ellen Coghlan, on 5 AUG 1894 at St Luke's Church, Deptford, Kent, England.1 |
|Death*||MAR 1932 ||William John Harlow died in MAR 1932 at Shoreditch, London, England, aged 62.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Catherine Agnes Wansbury lived at 21 Molesworth Street, Lewisham, London, England, together with Sidney Harlow, Alfred Reginald Harlow and Thomas Alfred Wansbury.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William John Harlow was employed as Wood sawyer, railways.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Catherine Agnes Wansbury lived at 24 Molesworth Street, Lewisham, London, England, together with Sidney Harlow, Alfred Reginald Harlow, Violet Harlow and Thomas Alfred Wansbury.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William John Harlow, 25, father William John, & Kate Wansbury, 23, father Thomas, St Luke's, Deptford. no 89, p 45.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poplar, London, Jul-Sep 1869, vol 1c 627.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 64, Shoreditch, London, Mar 1932, vol 1c 56.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S68] The 1911 census, date & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016