John Anthony Douglas Collis1
#7143, (29 July 1836-1898)
|Birth*||29 JUL 1836 ||John Anthony Douglas Collis was born on 29 JUL 1836 at Southwark, Surrey, England.1 |
|Baptism||27 AUG 1837 ||He was baptized on 27 AUG 1837 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Rotherhithe, London, England.1 |
|Marriage*||30 JUN 1867 ||He married Sarah Wansbury Hayman, daughter of Thomas Wansbury and Ann Mantle, on 30 JUN 1867 at Emmanuel Church, Camberwell, Surrey, England.2 |
|Death*||1898 ||John Anthony Douglas Collis died in 1898 at Islington, London, England.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Sarah Wansbury Hayman lived at 11 Dane Street, Finsbury, London, England, together with Emily Esther Collis and Amelia Collis.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1891 ||The occupation of John Anthony Douglas Collis was 'Shoe maker.5' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived at 110 High Street, Islington, London, England, together with Frank Collis and Amelia Collis.5 |
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt; John Anthony Douglas Collis, parents John & Hannah, St Mary, Rotherhthe, no 77, p 10.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage, John Collis, father John, & Sarah Wansbury Hayman, father Thomas Wansbury, Emmanuel Church, Camberwell, no 278, p 189.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, wife a widow.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016