#7170, (January 1867-1890)
|Birth*||JAN 1867 ||Frederick Jordan was born in JAN 1867 at Brighton, Sussex, England.2 |
|Baptism||3 JUN 1867 ||He was baptized on 3 JUN 1867 at St Nicholas' Church, Brighton, Sussex, England.3 |
|Marriage*||OCT 1885 ||He married Charlotte Hannah Jay in OCT 1885 at Brighton, Sussex.4 |
|Death*||1890 ||Frederick Jordan died in 1890 at Brighton, Sussex.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with John Jordan and Fanny Dolley at 17 Claret Place, Brighton, Sussex, England, together with Mary Ann Jordan.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Frederick Jordan lived with John Jordan and Fanny Dolley at 30 St Mary Magdalene, Brighton, Sussex, England, together with William Thomas Jordan.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Frederick Jordan was employed as Printer's Apprentice.7 |
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Brighton, Sussex, Jan-Mar 1867, vol 2b 229.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Frederick Jordan, parents John & Fanny, Brighton, Sussex, fhl 1067113.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Frederick Jordan & Charlotte Hannah Jay, Brighton, Sussex, Oct-Dec 1885, vol 2b 403.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, wife a widow by 1891.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016