#7221, (April 1870-June 1931)
|Birth*||APR 1870 ||Walter Marshall was born in APR 1870 at Bromley, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||15 MAY 1870 ||He was baptized on 15 MAY 1870 at Bromley, Kent.2 |
|Marriage*||18 MAR 1894 ||He married Georgina Ulrich on 18 MAR 1894 at St Andrew's Church, Clevedon, Somerset, England.3 |
|Death*||JUN 1931 ||Walter Marshall died in JUN 1931 at Woolwich, London, England, aged 61.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Charles Samuel Marshall and Sarah Wansbury at Old Farm Cottages, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Annie Marshall and Charles James Marshall.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Walter Marshall lived with Charles Samuel Marshall and Sarah Wansbury at Coles Childs Cottages, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Charles James Marshall, Frederick Marshall, Edward Marshall, Alfred Marshall and Lucy Marshall.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Walter Marshall was employed as Gardener, (domestic servant), Sundridge Park.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived at Garden Lane, Sundridge, Kent, England.7 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1901 ||The occupation of Walter Marshall was 'Parcels Agent, own account.8' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Georgina Ulrich lived at 'Osborne' Fashoda Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Helen Marshall.8 |
|Occupation||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of Walter Marshall was 'Coal Merchant.9' |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Georgina Ulrich lived at 48 Addison Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Helen Marshall.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1870, vol 2a 319.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Walter Marshall, parents Charles Samuel & Sarah, Bromley, Kent, fhl 1042454.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Georgina Ulrich & Walter marshall, Clevedon, Somerset, Mar 1894, fhl 1526552.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 61, Woolwich, London, Jun 1931, vol 1d 1065.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, names as initials!
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, gardeners for Sundridge Park.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016