Charles Edward Marshall1
#7232, (December 1902-)
|Birth*||DEC 1902 ||Charles Edward Marshall was born in DEC 1902 at Tonbridge, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||6 OCT 1931 ||He married Marie Witschger on 6 OCT 1931 at Detroit, Wayne, Michigan, USA.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Edward Marshall lived with Edward Marshall and Margaret Ellen Langridge at 3 Meadow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, England, together with Clive Sidney Marshall and Robert Leslie Marshall.3 |
|Residence||FEB 1923 ||Charles Edward Marshall and Clive Sidney Marshall lived at Fernlands, Beacroft Road, York, Yorkshire, England.4 |
|Emigration*||17 MAR 1923 ||Charles Edward Marshall and Clive Sidney Marshall emigrated on 17 MAR 1923 from Liverpool, Lancashire, England.4 |
|Emigration*||25 MAR 1923 ||Charles Edward Marshall emigrated on 25 MAR 1923 from England.5 |
|Occupation*||1931 ||The occupation of Charles Edward Marshall was 'Real Estate.5' |
|Emigration||2 JUN 1931 ||He emigrated on 2 JUN 1931 from 3620 Riverside Drive, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.5 |
|Residence*||JUN 1931 ||He lived at Detroit, Michigam, USA.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Tonbridge, Kent, Oct-Dec 1902, vol 2a 789.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Mitchingan Marriage Licence no 400093 89933. marriage of Charles E Marshall, 29, father Edward, mohter Margaret Langridge, & Marie Witschger, 28, father (illeg.) mother Barbara Klein.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, outward departure, 'Regina' White Star Line, from Liverpool to Halifax Nova Scotia.
- [S61] Passengers, Detroit Border Crossings & passengers. From Canada to USA.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016