Clive Sidney Marshall1
#7233, (8 May 1905-28 May 1991)
|Birth*||8 MAY 1905 ||Clive Sidney Marshall was born on 8 MAY 1905 at Tonbridge, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||6 AUG 1905 ||He was baptized on 6 AUG 1905 at Westbury on Trym, Gloucestershire, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Edward Marshall and Margaret Ellen Langridge at 3 Meadow Road, Tonbridge, Kent, England, together with Charles Edward Marshall and Robert Leslie Marshall.3 |
|Residence*||FEB 1923 ||Clive Sidney Marshall and Charles Edward Marshall lived at Fernlands, Beacroft Road, York, Yorkshire, England.4 |
|Marriage*||28 JUN 1928 ||Clive Sidney Marshall married Velda Elizabeth Egarr Smith on 28 JUN 1928 at Detroit, Wayne, Michigan, USA.5 |
|Naturalization*||9 FEB 1932 ||Clive Sidney Marshall was naturalized on 9 FEB 1932 at Detroit, Wayne, Michigan.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1940 ||He was employed as Automobile mechanic.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1940 ||He and Velda Elizabeth Egarr Smith lived at 858 Hazelwood Street, Detroit, Wayne, Michigan, USA.7 |
|Death*||28 MAY 1991 ||Clive Sidney Marshall died on 28 MAY 1991 at Grayling, Crawford, Michigan, USA, aged 86.8,9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Tonbridge, Kent, Apr-Jun 1905, vol 2a 845.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Clive Samuel Marshall, parents Edward & Margaret Ellen, Westbury on Trym, Gloucs.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, outward departure, 'Regina' White Star Line, from Liverpool to Halifax Nova Scotia.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Wayne County Licence no 82 41507; Clive S Marshall, 23, father Edward, mother Margaret Langridge, & Velda E E Smith, 19, b. Canada, father William, mother Amelia E Wilkinson.
- [S59] USPRI, US Naturalization index, 624 68048 PET.
- [S98] US Census 1940.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, www.findagrave.com, no 125545407. Clive S Marshall, wife Velda E.
- [S115] BMD records, Mitchigan Death Index, birth & death, Grayling, MI.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016