#7237, (June 1880-June 1924)
|Birth*||JUN 1880 ||Lucy Marshall was born in JUN 1880 at Bromley, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1904 ||She married Ernest Humphrey in SEP 1904 at Bromley, Kent.2 |
|Death*||JUN 1924 ||Lucy Marshall died in JUN 1924 at Bromley, Kent.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Charles Samuel Marshall and Sarah Wansbury at Coles Childs Cottages, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Walter Marshall, Charles James Marshall, Frederick Marshall, Edward Marshall and Alfred Marshall.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Lucy Marshall lived with Charles Samuel Marshall and Sarah Wansbury at 39 Pope Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Charles James Marshall, Frederick Marshall, Edward Marshall, Alfred Marshall and Rose Matilda Marshall.5 |
|Married Name||SEP 1904 ||Her married name was Humphrey.2 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Lucy Marshall and Ernest Humphrey lived at 140 Croydon Road, Beckenham, Kent, England, together with Catherine Mary Humphrey.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1880, vol 2a 400.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Lucy Marshall & Ernest Humphrey, Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1904, vol 2a 1077.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 44, Bromley, Kent, Jun 1924, vol 2a 620.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, names as initials!
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016