Rose Matilda Marshall1
#7238, (March 1883-13 May 1962)
|Birth*||MAR 1883 ||Rose Matilda Marshall was born in MAR 1883 at Bromley, Kent, England.1 |
|Death*||13 MAY 1962 ||She died on 13 MAY 1962 at 62 Pope Road, Bromley, Kent, England, aged 79.2,3 |
|Burial*||17 MAY 1962 ||She was buried on 17 MAY 1962 at Bickley Cemetery, Bickley, Kent, England. |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Charles Samuel Marshall and Sarah Wansbury at 39 Pope Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Charles James Marshall, Frederick Marshall, Edward Marshall, Lucy Marshall and Alfred Marshall.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Rose Matilda Marshall lived with Charles Samuel Marshall and Sarah Wansbury at Bromley, Kent, together with Edward Marshall and Alfred Marshall.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Rose Matilda Marshall lived with Charles Samuel Marshall at Bromley, Kent.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1883, vol 2a 430.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 79, Bromley, Kent, Jun 1962, vol 5a 213.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place. probate to Frederick William Joseph Marshall.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016