#7254, (December 1898-27 October 1918)
|Birth*||DEC 1898 ||Charles Morrison was born in DEC 1898 at Bromley, Kent, England.1 |
|Death*||27 OCT 1918 ||He died on 27 OCT 1918 at France aged 19.3 |
|Burial*|| ||He was buried at Awoingt British Cemetery, Awoingt, Cambrai, Department de Nord, France.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Thomas Morrison and Annie Marshall at 60 Pope Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Thomas Morrison and John Morrison.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Charles Morrison lived with Thomas Morrison and Annie Marshall at 36 Southlands Road, Bromley, Kent, England, together with Thomas Morrison, John Morrison and George Morrison.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent Jan-Mar 1899 vol 2a 455.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S77] British Army records, Rifleman O/112, Charles Morrison, died of wounds, age 19, Western Theatre.
- [S77] British Army records, Rifleman O/112, Charles Morrison, died of wounds. Western Theatre. headstone in Awoingt Cemetery.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, findagrave.com #56448961.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016