Charlotte Gertrude Thorne1
#7355, (20 December 1890-December 1977)
|Birth*||20 DEC 1890 ||Charlotte Gertrude Thorne was born on 20 DEC 1890 at Greenham, Berkshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1916 ||She married Albert Edward Woodley in DEC 1916 at Newbury, Berkshire, England.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1977 ||Charlotte Gertrude Thorne died in DEC 1977 at Newbury, Berkshire.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Thomas Thorne and Annie Davis at Greenham, Berkshire, together with Beatrice Ellen Thorne, Lilian Rose Thorne, Ada Mary Thorne, Cecil James Thorne and Sidney George Thorne.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Charlotte Gertrude Thorne lived with Thomas Thorne and Annie Davis at The Folly, Newbury, Berkshire, England, together with Cecil James Thorne, Sidney George Thorne and Ernest Edward Thorne.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Charlotte Gertrude Thorne lived at Kennet Orley, Woolhampton, Berkshire, England.7 |
|(Witness) Marriage||27 OCT 1915 ||She witnessed the marriage of Alice Sutton and Cecil James Thorne on 27 OCT 1915 at All Saints Church, Southwark, London, England.8,9 |
|Married Name||DEC 1916 ||Her married name was Woodley.3 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Newbury, Berks., Jan-Mar 1891, vol 2c 237.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Charlotte G Thorne & Albert E Woodley, Newbury, Berks., Oct-Dec 1916, vol 2c 533.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 87, Newbury, Berks., Dec 1977, vol 19 0095.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with two other servants of William Lawrence.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Cecil James Thorne, 27, father Thomas, & Alice Sutton, 23, mother Isabella Thursley, All Saints, Southwark, no 146, p 73.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Cecil J Thorne & Alice Sutton, Lambeth, London, Oct-Dec 1915, vol 1d 1024.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Newbury, Berks., Oct-Dec 1918, vol 2c 429, mother Thorne.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016