Ellen Louisa Davis1
#7360, (12 January 1881-29 October 1978)
|Birth*||12 JAN 1881 ||Ellen Louisa Davis was born on 12 JAN 1881 at Bucklebury, Berkshire, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with Harry John Davis and Charlotte Wigmore at Scotland, Bucklebury, Berkshire, EnglandG, together with William Davis.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ellen Louisa Davis lived with Harry John Davis and Charlotte Wigmore at Bucklebury, BerkshireG, together with Kate Annie Davis and James Harry Davis.4 |
|(Witness) Marriage||27 MAY 1902 ||Ellen Louisa Davis witnessed the marriage of Annie Sheppard and William Davis on 27 MAY 1902 at All Saints Church, Enford, Wiltshire, EnglandG.5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Ellen Louisa Davis lived with Harry John Davis and Charlotte Wigmore at Bucklebury, BerkshireG.7 |
|Married Name||MAR 1914 ||Her married name was Hedges.8 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1914 ||Ellen Louisa Davis married Ernest William Hedges in MAR 1914 at Bucklebury, BerkshireG.8 |
|Death*||29 OCT 1978 ||Ellen Louisa Davis died on 29 OCT 1978 at Clay Hill, Stanford Dingley, Berkshire, EnglandG, aged 97.9,10 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & birthplace.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bradfield, Berks., Jan-Mar 1881, vol 2c 345.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Davis, 24, father Harry, & Annie Shepherd, 23, father James, All Saints, Enford, Wilts. no 364, p 182.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Annie Sheppard & William Davis, Pewsey, Wilts., Apr-Jun 1902, vol 5a 297.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Ernest W Hedges & Ellen L Davis, Bradfield, Berks., Jan-Mar 1914, vol 2c 605.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 97, Reading, Berks., Dec 1978, vol 19 0303.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bradfield, Berks., Jan-Mar 1921, vol 2c 621. mother Davis.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016