James Harry Davis1
#7362, (2 June 1885-May 1984)
|Birth*||2 JUN 1885 ||James Harry Davis was born on 2 JUN 1885 at Bucklebury, Berkshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1915 ||He married Mabel E Webber in JUN 1915 at Bucklebury, Berkshire.3 |
|Death*||MAY 1984 ||James Harry Davis died in MAY 1984 at Basingstoke, Hampshire, England, aged 98.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Harry John Davis and Charlotte Wigmore at Scotland, Bucklebury, Berkshire, England, together with Ellen Louisa Davis and Kate Annie Davis.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||James Harry Davis lived with Charlotte Wigmore and Harry John Davis at Bucklebury, Berkshire, together with Tom Wigmore.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||James Harry Davis was employed as Gardener.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at Borde Hill Gardens, Cuckfield, Sussex, England.7 |
|Emigration||24 APR 1924 ||He emigrated on 24 APR 1924 from London, London, England.8 |
|Emigration*||21 MAY 1934 ||He emigrated on 21 MAY 1934 from Capetown, South Africa.9 |
|Occupation*||21 MAY 1934 ||The occupation of James Harry Davis was 'Nurseryman.9' |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bradfield, Berks, Jul-Sep 1885, vol 2c 322.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & birthplace.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Mabel E Webber & James H Davis, Reading, Berks., Apr-Jun 1915, vol 2c 1096.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 98, Basingstoke, Hants., vol 20 104.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with 3 other gardeners.
- [S61] Passengers, from London to S Africa, Berrima, from London.
- [S61] Passengers, from Capetown to Southampton, 'Edinburgh Castle, from Sout Africa.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016