#7388, (20 July 1812-6 June 1895)
|Birth*||20 JUL 1812 ||Thomas Sharp was born on 20 JUL 1812 at Poole, Dorset, England.2 |
|Baptism||23 AUG 1812 ||He was baptized on 23 AUG 1812 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England.2 |
|Marriage*||25 SEP 1845 ||He married Sarah Davis, daughter of John Davis and Sally Barns, on 25 SEP 1845 at Poole, Dorset, witnessed by George Davis.1 |
|Death*||6 JUN 1895 ||Thomas Sharp died on 6 JUN 1895 at Poole, Dorset, aged 82.3 |
|Burial*||9 JUN 1895 ||He was buried on 9 JUN 1895 at St Paul's Church, Poole, Dorset, England.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Sarah Davis lived at Bacter, Poole, Dorset, England, together with George Davis.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Thomas Sharp and Sarah Davis lived at East Street, Poole, Dorset, England.6 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of Thomas Sharp was 'Cordwainer.7' |
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Sharp, bachelor, father Richard, & Sarah Davis, spinster, father John, of full age, St James, Poole, no. 348, p 174.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., Thomas Sharp, parents Richard & Elizabeth, St James, Poole, fhl 1239221.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 82, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1895, vol 5a 177.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, age 83, St Paul's, Poole, no. 40, p 5.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, George Davis as stepson.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with George Davis, grandson, age 6.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016