William Henry Spurrier1
#7439, (April 1837-June 1896)
|Birth*||APR 1837 ||William Henry Spurrier was born in APR 1837 at Poole, Dorset, England.1 |
|Baptism||31 MAY 1837 ||He was baptized on 31 MAY 1837 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England.2 |
|Marriage*||28 JUN 1865 ||He married Jane Coombes on 28 JUN 1865 at St Paul's Church, Poole, Dorset, England.3,4 |
|Death*||JUN 1896 ||William Henry Spurrier died in JUN 1896 at Poole, Dorset, aged 59.1 |
|Burial*||30 JUN 1896 ||He was buried on 30 JUN 1896 at Poole, Dorset.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with William Spurrier and Emmeline Davis at North Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Emmeline Spurrier and Elizabeth Ann Spurrier.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||William Henry Spurrier lived with William Spurrier at Wellington Row, Hunger Hill, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Elizabeth Ann Spurrier and Edward Charles Spurrier.7 |
|Occupation*||28 JUN 1865 ||The occupation of William Henry Spurrier was 'Bricklayer.8' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Jane Coombes lived at Earl Grey Row, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Emmeline Spurrier and William Henry Spurrier.9 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William Henry Spurrier and Jane Coombes lived at Lagland Street, Spetisbury, Dorset, England, together with Emmeline Spurrier and William Henry Spurrier.10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 59, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1896, vol 5a 151.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., William Henry Spurrier, parents William & Emeline, St James, Poole, Dorset. fhl 1239222.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, Marriage; Jane coombes & William Spurr, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1865, vol 5a 500.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Spurrier, 28, father William, & Jane Coombes, 27, father Hezekiah, St Paul's Poole, no 45, p 23.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, William Henry Spurrier, age 59, St Paul's Pooole, no 56, p 7.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, given occupation.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016