#7445, (December 1840-December 1893)
|Birth*||DEC 1840 ||William Collington was born in DEC 1840 at Christchurch, Hampshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||5 AUG 1864 ||He married Elizabeth Ann Spurrier, daughter of William Spurrier and Emmeline Davis, on 5 AUG 1864 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England.1,3 |
|Death*||DEC 1893 ||William Collington died in DEC 1893 at Poole, Dorset, England.4 |
|Burial*||27 DEC 1893 ||He was buried on 27 DEC 1893 at St Paul's Church, Poole, Dorset, England.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived at Lagland Street, Poole, Dorset, England.6 |
|Occupation*||7 APR 1861 ||The occupation of William Collington was 'A.B Seaman.7' |
|Residence||7 APR 1861 ||He lived at 'Testeria of Colchester', Pakefield, Suffolk, England.7 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Elizabeth Ann Spurrier lived at Taylors Buildings, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Emmeline Davis, William Samuel Collington, Alice Annie Collington, Elizabeth Emmeline Collington, Edward Henry Collington, Samuel Collington, Ernest Collington, Jesse Collington and Florence Louisa Collington.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||William Collington and Elizabeth Ann Spurrier lived at Old Inn, West Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Elizabeth Emmeline Collington, Ernest Collington, Jesse Collington, Florence Louisa Collington and Alice Annie Collington.9 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Elizabeth Ann Spurrier & William Collington, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1864, vol 5a 480.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Christchurch, Hants., Oct-Dec 1840, vol 8 158.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Collington, 23, no father, & Elizabeth Ann Spurrier, 23, father William, St James, Poole, no 146, p 73.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 52, Poole, Dorset, Oct-Dec 1893, vol 5a 172.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial; William Collington, age 52, St Paul's, Poole, no 5, p 1.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, with mother, Elizabeth & 3 brothers.
- [S104] Crew lists, crew list for census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016