Timothy James Blackman1
#7614, (12 May 1888-18 April 1952)
|Birth*||12 MAY 1888 ||Timothy James Blackman was born on 12 MAY 1888 at Gravesend, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1915 ||He married Rose Eliza Collier, daughter of Edward Richard Collier and Alice Rose Wise, in DEC 1915 at Gravesend, Kent.2 |
|Death*||18 APR 1952 ||Timothy James Blackman died on 18 APR 1952 at 57 Alexandra Road, Chatham, Kent, England, aged 63.3,4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Merchant seaman at SS Peterborough, Bermondsey, London, England.5 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Timothy James Blackman was 'Waterman & Lighterman.6' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Rose Eliza Collier lived at 57 Alexandra Road, Gravesend, Kent, England, together with Rose Eileen Blackman and George Henry Mitchell.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Strood, Kent, Apr-Jun 1888, vol 2a 521.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Timothy J Blackman & Rose E Collier, Gravesend, Kent, Oct-Dec 1915, vol 2a 1886.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Chatham, Kent, Jun 1952, vol 5b 292.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to widow.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, crew, SS Peterborough.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, 2 blanked lines.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Strood, Kent, Jan-Mar 1917, vol 2a 1108. mother Collier.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Strood, Kent, Apr-Jun 1918, vol 2a 1059. mother Collier.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016