#7749, (January 1849-March 1941)
|Birth*||JAN 1849 ||Sarah Williams was born in JAN 1849 at Wrexham, Denbighshire, WalesG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with Watkin Williams and Mary Williams at Nailors Yard, Wrexham, Denbighshire, EnglandG, together with John Williams.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1871 ||Sarah Williams lived at Withcott Farm, Great Ness, Shropshire, EnglandG.4 |
|Married Name||DEC 1877 ||Her married name was Edwards.5 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1877 ||She married William Edwards in DEC 1877 at Northwich, Cheshire, EnglandG.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Sarah Williams and William Edwards lived at 8 Waterloo Road, Northwich, Cheshire, EnglandG, together with John Edwards, Hannah Edwards, Margaret Edwards and Mary Edwards.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Sarah Williams and William Edwards lived at 20 Sydney Street, Northwich, Cheshire, EnglandG, together with William Edwards, Hannah Edwards and Mary Edwards.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Sarah Williams and William Edwards lived at Northwich, CheshireG, together with Margaret Edwards and Mary Edwards.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1941 ||Sarah Williams died in MAR 1941 at Chester, Cheshire, EnglandG, aged 92.9 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wrexham, Denbigh, Jan-Mar 1849, vol 27 281.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, servant, domestic, Turner household.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Sarah Williams & William Edwards, Northwich, Cheshire, Oct-Dec 1877, vol 8a 416.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 92, Chester, Mar 1941, vol 8a 1047.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, Bishops Transcripts, Cheshire, Witton-cum-Twambrooks, burial, fhl 1850241.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Northwich, Cheshire, Jul-Sep 1880, vol 8a 262.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, Margaret Edwards, parents William & Sarah, Bishops Transcripts, Cheshire, Witton-cum-Twambrooks, bapt., fhl 2094297.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016