Henry James Wansbury1
#7792, (18 September 1878-19 June 1943)
|Birth*||18 SEP 1878 ||Henry James Wansbury was born on 18 SEP 1878 at Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Elizabeth Collins at Brick Yard, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with William Arthur Collins, Esther Emma Wansbury, Sarah Jane Wansbury and Frederick James Wansbury.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Henry James Wansbury lived with Elizabeth Collins and Benjamin Hayman at Halstead, KentG, together with Frederick James Wansbury.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Henry James Wansbury lived with Frederick James Wansbury and Mabel Ellen Rye at 2 Laurel Cottages, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG, together with Garnet Sydney Wansbury and Percy Frederick Wansbury.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Henry James Wansbury was employed as Coal Carter.5 |
|Marriage*||MAR 1905 ||He married Mary Skinner in MAR 1905 at Halstead, KentG.6 |
|Employment||2 APR 1911 ||Henry James Wansbury was employed as Farm worker.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mary Skinner lived at 9 Hazel Cottages, Halstead, Kent, EnglandG.7 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Henry James Wansbury was 'Incapacitated.8' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Mary Skinner lived at 207 London Road, Dunton Green, Kent, EnglandG.8 |
|Death*||19 JUN 1943 ||Henry James Wansbury died on 19 JUN 1943 at Dunton Green, KentG, aged 64.9,10 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1878, vol 2a 571.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, also granddau., Jane, age 2 born Halstead.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, also Jane, granddau. age 12.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Henry James Wansbury & Mary Skinner, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1905, vol 2a 941.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 64, Tonbridge, Kent, Jun 1943, vol 2a 1077.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to widow.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016