Richard James Blundell1
#7802, (19 February 1894-7 February 1956)
|Birth*||19 FEB 1894 ||Richard James Blundell was born on 19 FEB 1894 at Shoreham, Kent, England.1 |
|Death*||7 FEB 1956 ||He died on 7 FEB 1956 at Farnborough Hospital, Farnborough, Kent, England, aged 61.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Ernest Blundell and Mary Elizabeth Wansbury at Station Road, Halstead, Kent, England, together with Thomas Henry Blundell, Robert Dennis Blundell, Edward Ernest Blundell, William George Blundell, Rose Annie Blundell and Charles Alfred Blundell.4 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||Richard James Blundell was employed as Railway porter, Southern Rail.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Edward Ernest Blundell lived at Hope Cottage, Halstead, Kent, England.5 |
|Residence*||JAN 1956 ||Richard James Blundell lived at 48 Station Road, Halstead, Kent, England.3 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1894, vol 2a 668.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & place, probate to brother Edward Ernest.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, Sevenoaks RD DJPK, dist., 49/1.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016