William George Blundell1
#7805, (7 January 1900-20 February 1963)
|Birth*||7 JAN 1900 ||William George Blundell was born on 7 JAN 1900 at Shoreham, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||2 DEC 1900 ||He was baptized on 2 DEC 1900 at Shoreham, Kent.3 |
|Death*||20 FEB 1963 ||He died on 20 FEB 1963 at Farnborough Hospital, Farnborough, Kent, England, aged 63.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Ernest Blundell and Mary Elizabeth Wansbury at Station Road, Halstead, Kent, England, together with Thomas Henry Blundell, Richard James Blundell, Robert Dennis Blundell, Edward Ernest Blundell, Rose Annie Blundell and Charles Alfred Blundell.6 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||William George Blundell lived at The Chippenham, 207 Shirland Road, Maida Vale, London, England.7 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Head barman.7 |
|Residence*||1962 ||He and Rose Annie Blundell lived at 21 Holmcroft Way, Bromley, Kent, England.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1900, vol 2a 724.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. William George Blundell, parents Ernest & mary Elizabeth, Shoreham, Kent. fhl 1469564.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 63, Mar 1963, vol 5b 334.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to sister Rose Annie Chapman.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to sister Rose Annie Collins.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016