Emily Rose Whitehead1
#7810, (9 March 1885-March 1972)
|Birth*||9 MAR 1885 ||Emily Rose Whitehead was born on 9 MAR 1885 at Halstead, Kent, England.2 |
|Marriage*||23 FEB 1908 ||She married George James Schofield on 23 FEB 1908 at Littlehampton, Sussex, England.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1972 ||Emily Rose Whitehead died in MAR 1972 at Worthing, Sussex, England.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Richard Venus Whitehead and Esther Emma Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Arthur William Whitehead and Joseph Edward Whitehead.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Emily Rose Whitehead lived at 52 Tweedy Road, Bromley, Kent, England.6 |
|Married Name||MAR 1908 ||Her married name was Schofield.3 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She and George James Schofield lived at 31 Gloucester Road, Littlehampton, Sussex, England, together with George Herbert James Schofield and Dorothy Margaret Schofield.7 |
|Residence||1916 ||Emily Rose Whitehead and George James Schofield lived at Littlehampton, Sussex, together with George Herbert James Schofield and Dorothy Margaret Schofield.8 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||Emily Rose Whitehead and George James Schofield lived at Littlehampton, Sussex.9 |
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S124] 1939 census, dates of birth.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Emily Rose Whitehead & George James Schofield , East Preston, Sussex, Jan-Mar 1908, vol 2b 559.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 87, Worthing, Sussex, Mar 1972, vol 5h 2703.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, servant, Springett family.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S77] British Army records, Coldstream Guards. home address.
- [S124] 1939 census, plus George's father George, b. 18 Jul 1860.
- [S77] British Army records, date & place on father's service record.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016