Frederick James Whitehead1
#7814, (13 May 1894-March 1974)
|Birth*||13 MAY 1894 ||Frederick James Whitehead was born on 13 MAY 1894 at Chelsfield, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||19 DEC 1895 ||He was baptized on 19 DEC 1895 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, England.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Richard Venus Whitehead and Esther Emma Wansbury at Yew Tree Corner, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Arthur William Whitehead, Joseph Edward Whitehead, Frank Henry Whitehead, Ada Lily Whitehead and William John Whitehead.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick James Whitehead lived with Richard Venus Whitehead and Esther Emma Wansbury at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Joseph Edward Whitehead, Frank Henry Whitehead, Ada Lily Whitehead, William John Whitehead, Edward Venus Whitehead, Henry James Whitehead and Daniel William Whitehead.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick James Whitehead was employed as Farm labourer.5 |
|Milit-Beg*||16 FEB 1916 ||He began military service on 16 FEB 1916 at Maidstone, Kent, England.6 |
|Marriage*||26 AUG 1916 ||He married Martha Lane on 26 AUG 1916 at Chelsfield, Kent.7 |
|Note*||1917 ||Frederick James Whitehead contracted malaria in 1917 at Alexandria, Egypt.8 |
|Milit-End*||28 FEB 1919 ||He ended military service on 28 FEB 1919 at London, England.8 |
|Occupation*||29 SEP 1939 ||The occupation of Frederick James Whitehead was 'Gardener, private service.9' |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Martha Lane lived at 63 Pope Road, Bromley, Kent, England.9 |
|Death*||MAR 1974 ||Frederick James Whitehead died in MAR 1974 at Chelsfield, Kent, aged 79.10 |
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1894, vol 2a 442.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Frederick James Whitehead, parents, Richard Venus & Esther Emma, Chelsfield, Kent, fhl 2145472.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, 82705, Pte. Whitehead F, Machine Gun Corps tranfer to 3rd Btn, The Buffs.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Martha Lane & Frederick J Whitehead, Bromley, Kent , Jul-Sep 1916, vol 2a 1094.
- [S71] UK WW1 records, 82705, Pte. Whitehead F, Machine Gun Corps tranfer from 3rd Btn, The Buffs. Driver.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 79, Bromley, Kent, Mar 1974, vol 5a 1058.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016