#7879, (October 1806-December 1868)
|Birth*||OCT 1806 ||Thomas Bashford was born in OCT 1806 at Nutfield, Surrey, England.2 |
|Baptism||16 NOV 1806 ||He was baptized on 16 NOV 1806 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Nutfield, Surrey, England.3 |
|Marriage*||9 DEC 1832 ||He married Elizabeth Cheeseman, daughter of Thomas Cheeseman and Elizabeth Wansbury, on 9 DEC 1832 at Cudham, Kent, England.1 |
|Death*||DEC 1868 ||Thomas Bashford died in DEC 1868 at Keston, Kent, England, aged 62.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Elizabeth Cheeseman lived at Keston, Kent, together with Elizabeth Bashford, Mary Bashford, Anne Bashford and Thomas Bashford.5 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Thomas Bashford was employed as Ag. labourer.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Elizabeth Cheeseman lived at Prospect Place, Keston, Kent, England, together with Elizabeth Bashford, Mary Bashford, James Bashford, Emily Bashford, Anne Bashford, Thomas Bashford, Jane Bashford and Alice Bashford.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||Thomas Bashford lived at Keston, Kent, together with Emily Bashford.7 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Thomas Bashford & Elizabeth Cheeseman, Cudham, Kent. fhl 2145472.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & birthplace.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt,Thomas, son of James & Hannah Bashford, St Peter & St Paul, Nutfield.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 62, Bromley, Kent, Oct-Dec 1868, vol 2a 188.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, lodgers with Belfield family.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt; Jane Bashford, parents Thomas & Elizabeth, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016