#7882, (August 1837-September 1922)
|Birth*||AUG 1837 ||Elizabeth Killick was born in AUG 1837 at Keston, Kent, England.2,3 |
|Baptism||10 SEP 1837 ||She was baptized on 10 SEP 1837 at Keston, Kent.2 |
|Death*||SEP 1922 ||She died in SEP 1922 at Croydon, Surrey, England, aged 85.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Joseph Killick and Sarah Cheeseman at Cudham, Kent, England, together with Charles Killick and Fanny Killick.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Elizabeth Killick lived at Bromley Workhouse, Farnborough, Kent, England.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||She was employed as Servant.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at "Homeside", Croydon, Surrey, England.8 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Elizabeth Killick, parents Joseph & Sarah, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1837, vol 5 33.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 85, Croydon, Surrey, vol 2a 249.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, pauper, with siblings.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant Dickson household.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, servant Fletcher household.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016