#7883, (April 1839-December 1862)
|Birth*||APR 1839 ||Charles Killick was born in APR 1839 at Keston, Kent, England.2,3 |
|Baptism||6 MAY 1839 ||He was baptized on 6 MAY 1839 at Keston, Kent.2 |
|Death*||DEC 1862 ||He died in DEC 1862 at Newington, Surrey, England, aged 23.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Joseph Killick and Sarah Cheeseman at Cudham, Kent, England, together with Elizabeth Killick and Fanny Killick.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Charles Killick lived at Bromley Workhouse, Farnborough, Kent, England.6 |
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Charles Killick, parents Joseph & Sarah, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1839, vol 5 30.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Newington, London, Oct-Dec 1862, vol 1d 165.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, pauper, with siblings.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016