#7884, (January 1841-December 1926)
|Birth*||JAN 1841 ||Fanny Killick was born in JAN 1841 at Keston, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||18 APR 1841 ||She was baptized on 18 APR 1841 at Keston, Kent.3 |
|Death*||DEC 1926 ||She died in DEC 1926 at Croydon, Surrey, England, aged 85.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived with Joseph Killick and Sarah Cheeseman at Cudham, Kent, England, together with Elizabeth Killick and Charles Killick.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Fanny Killick lived at Bromley Workhouse, Farnborough, Kent, England.6 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||She was employed as Servant.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived at Wickham Villas, Croydon, Surrey, England.7 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 33 Sanderstead Road, Croydon, Surrey, England.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1841, vol 5 49.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., Fanny Killick, parents Joseph & Sarah, Keston, Kent, fhl 992525.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 85, Croydon, Surrey, Dec 1926, vol 2a 356.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, pauper, with siblings.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, servant Cooper household.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, single, private means.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016