#7906, (January 1833-August 1856)
|Birth*||JAN 1833 ||William Cheeseman was born in JAN 1833 at Cudham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||17 FEB 1833 ||He was baptized on 17 FEB 1833 at St Peter & St Paul Church, Cudham, Kent, EnglandG.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Robert Cheeseman and Sarah Hobbs at Barnes Alley, Keston, Kent, EnglandG, together with Thomas Cheeseman and Robert Cheeseman.3 |
|Marriage*||25 JUN 1854 ||William Cheeseman married Elizabeth Durrant on 25 JUN 1854 at Croydon, Surrey, EnglandG.4 |
|Death*||AUG 1856 ||William Cheeseman died in AUG 1856 at Kent, EnglandG, aged 23.5 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, William Cheeseman, parents Robert & Sarah, Cudham, Kent, fhl 2145472.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Cheeseman, 21, father Robert, & Elizabeth Durrant, 20, father William, St John, Croydon, no. 113, p 57.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, burial, 28 Aug 1856, Kent, fhl 2145475.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016